REQUIREMENTS OPEN CALL 2021
- WW 2021 is looking for collectives, initiatives and solo artists.
- WW 2021 funds and promotes concepts of wide variety of formats.
- We are looking for projects that cooperate with arts and cultural institutions, human rights initiatives, NGOs or activist groups.
- We are searching for projects that work in interdisciplinary or multilingual ways.
- We are searching for artists who employ intersectional approach in their work.
- We are searching for collectives that want to join the WW team in creating resourceful art pieces and cultural projects.
- We wish for submissions that reflect on the political sphere and conditions of labour within arts and cultural production.
- We wish for participants who want to exchange and conceptualize and realize ideas with our team.
- Existing workshops or lecture formats that deal with WW’s current topic can also be submitted.
- Text submission: Project idea in text form must not exceed 2 DIN A4 pages. (excl. budget)
- Video submission: project ideas can also be submitted as video clip: the video clip can be up to 2-3 minutes long.
- The submission have to contain include all relevant content and conceptual points of the project.
- The Submission must include a project budget. Link to the calculation template ...
WHAT FUNDING IS AVAILABLE FOR THE PROJECTS?
The project budgets range between 1.500€ and 15.000€.
Grants from other sources will not be grounds for disqualification.
HOW WILL PROJECTS BE SELECTED?
An independent advisory committee supported by the board and the WIENWOCHE artistic direction and management team will make a pre-selection in february 2021. The WIENWOCHE artistic direction and management team will then further discuss open questions with the pre-selected applicants. The WIENWOCHE artistic direction and management team will subsequently make their selection. All decisions concerning the programme are made without recourse to legal proceedings.
The selection process involves:
- WIENWOCHE artistic direction and management team
- The Board of the Association for Advancing the Use of Urban Space
- An independent advisory committee (members will be announced)
For specific questions to the call, please write: email@example.com