Code of Conduct
WIENWOCHE aims for a festival that provides a safe, respectful, inclusive, and welcoming space and harassment-free experience for everyone.
We do not tolerate racism, sexism, misogyny, classism, homophobia, transphobia, xenophobia, ableism, or any other form of violence or toxicity based on ethnicity, nationality, citizenship status, religion, gender, sexuality, physical appearance, and age.
- Sustained disruption of the performances
- Unrespectful, discriminatory, demeaning behaviors
- Threat or act of violence including both verbal and physical attacks
- Inappropriate and non- consensual physical contact
- Harassing photography or recording
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking, or following
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behaviors
We want all visitors to help us create a respectful and inclusive space and experience.
By attending our events, we ask you to agree to the code of conduct.
If anyone violates any of these, we will take action and exclude the person from the event. Please note that our events prioritizes the safety of marginalized positions over privileged people’s comfort.
Please take care of yourself, and respect other people’s boundaries. If you notice someone in a threatening situation, please let us know!
Thank you and enjoy your festival!